FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hello everyone! This is my very first blog post. YAY! I love creating projects with my craft toys. My scrapping best friend, Carla and I had a craft night on Friday, April 22 and what a fun time we had. You see, I have had this blog sitting here looking all pretty and not posting a thing to it. Well, Carla gave me two homework assignments. My first assignment was to create this post and the second was to practice making a video. Here's the first part of this assignment and I am at least hoping for a "C" on this (LOL). Number 2, the video will come later. Thanks for stopping by.
Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Ok Tammy, you got a A on the first homework assignment. I think now everyone wants to see that beautiful craft room that I've been bragging about, so lets see if you can earn another A+. Love ya, Carla

    ReplyDelete